Address the following questions in your essay:
Information technology captures, stores, manages, or transmits information related to individuals or the activities of an organization. Information systems include operational and technical systems, administrative systems for managing clients for organizations to improve their efficiency and effectiveness and financial systems for tracking revenue and managing billing systems. The use of information technology is viewed as essential in today’s industry. For this presentation, the learner will:
• Select one organization for this assignment then list and discuss 3 or more efficiencies offered by information technology in that selected setting (at least 4 slides)
• Compare and contrast 2 commercially available information technology systems available to the selected setting (at least 2 slides)
• Identify and discuss 5 or more implementation considerations that the organization should consider when adopting an information technology system (at least 4 slides)
• Explore 2 or more emerging trends in information technology that will influence service delivery in the selected sector (at least 3 slides)
• List and discuss 3 or more considerations and leaderships’ role in driving technology decisions in organizations (at least 3 slides)
Requirements: ***Needed by Sept 27, 2021
1) For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions with detailed speaker notes on content slides.
2) Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point.
3) Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation.
4) Support your content with at least three (3) sources throughout your presentation.
5) Make sure to reference the citations using the APA (7th edition) writing style for the presentation.
6) Include a slide for your references at the end.
7) Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. If you have additional information to share, including references, please use the speaker’s notes section.
McGonigle, D., & Mastrian, K. (2017). Nursing Informatics