Profession: Thinking, Language, and Learning
Imagine that you are nearing graduation. You are determined to find a career that is related to the study of thinking, language and intelligence. Create an essay that explains the field of study you would choose, a sub-discipline of the field, and the specific areas you are interested in studying. Provide a summary of the scientists that impacted the field, the scientists field of study, and the key tenants of historical study. Finally, explain how the field that you will be employed in applies psychology to daily life.
Write an essay that is 1250-1750 words addressing each of the following points. Be sure to provide a complete answer for each point. Be sure to include and introduction and conclusion. The headings should be clear and provide information for which the bullet points are being addressed in the specific section. Make sure to reference the citations using APA writing style for the essay, in-text citations, and references. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Identification of a psychology profession and field of study.
- Identification of the specific sub-discipline that you are interested in working in.
- The job title that you would pursue.
- The specific areas of study that you would be focused on.
- The scientists who impacted the areas of study identified.
- The scientist’s seminal works in the field.
- The impact in daily life, of the area of study and career.
Length: 1250-1750 words, each response for a bullet point should be
clear and concise.
Structure: Include a title page, reference page, in-text citations, and
references in APA format
References: Use the appropriate APA in-text citations and references
for all resources utilized to respond to the bullet points. Include at
least (3) scholarly citations and references to support your