https://submitmyessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x60.png 0 0 Submit My Essay https://submitmyessay.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/logo-300x60.png Submit My Essay2021-03-16 23:33:482021-03-16 23:33:48VBA Coding Challenge
- Create a script that will loop through all the stocks for one year and output the following information.
- The ticker symbol.
- Yearly change from opening price at the beginning of a given year to the closing price at the end of that year.
- The percent change from opening price at the beginning of a given year to the closing price at the end of that year.
- The total stock volume of the stock.
- You should also have conditional formatting that will highlight positive change in green and negative change in red.
- The result should look as follows(attachment 2).
- Your solution will also be able to return the stock with the “Greatest % increase”, “Greatest % decrease” and “Greatest total volume”. The solution will look as follows(attachment 3).
- Make the appropriate adjustments to your VBA script that will allow it to run on every worksheet, i.e., every year, just by running the VBA script once.
- Use the sheet
alphabetical_testing.xlsx(attachment 4) while developing your code. This data set is smaller and will allow you to test faster. Your code should run on this file in less than 3-5 minutes.
- Make sure that the script acts the same on each sheet. The joy of VBA is to take the tediousness out of repetitive task and run over and over again with a click of the button.
- To submit please upload the following to Github:
- A screen shot for each year of your results on the Multi Year Stock Data.
- VBA Scripts as separate files.