Part 1: Research paper(7-10 pages).
Risk management is one of the most important components in empowering an organization to achieve its ultimate vision. With proper risk management culture and knowledge, team members will be “speaking” the same language, and they will leverage common analytical abilities to identify and mitigate potential risks as well as exploit opportunities in a timely fashion. In order to consolidate efforts, the existence of an integrated framework is crucial.
This is why an ERM is necessary to the fulfillment of any organization’s goals and objectives. In your final research project for the course, your task is to write a 7-10 page paper discussing the following concepts:
- Introduction – What is an ERM?
- Why Should an Organization Implement an ERM Application?
- What are some Key Challenges and Solutions to Implementing an ERM?
- What is Important for an Effective ERM?
- Discuss at least one real organization that has been effective with implementing an ERM framework/application.
- Conclusion – Final thoughts/future research/recommendation
The paper needs to be approximately 7-10 pages long, including both a title page and a references page (for a total of 9-12 pages). Be sure to use proper APA formatting and citations to avoid plagiarism
Part 2: Discussion (500 words) & 2 responses
The article on IRB this week discusses broad consent under the revised Common Rule. When you are doing any sort of research you are going to need to have your research plan approved by the University’s institutional review board or IRB. If you have never heard of this term before, please take a look online and find a brief summary of what it is about, before you read the article.
Please answer the following questions in your main post:
- What are the main issues that the article addresses?
- What is the Common Rule?
- How is this issue related to information systems and digital privacy?