In this assignment, you will submit your final research project. You will compile all the parts that you completed in Units I, II, III, IV, V, and VI (ALL UNITS ATTACHED) into one paper. Please use subheadings to identify each section of your research. You will need to add a title page, abstract, conclusion, and references page to your compiled research.
Your conclusion should answer the following questions:
1) What do you hope to learn from your research findings?
2) How will you communicate the findings?
3) What will you do with the information that you communicate? Will you start a public health program? Will you start providing education?
4) Explain how the research results could potentially prove or disprove your hypothesis.
5) Summarize the entire project.
Your completed paper should be 12 pages in length not including the title page or references page and should include the following:
a) Title Page
b) Abstract: Include an abstract after the title page (approximately 200-300 words).
d) Body: Use each of these as headings for the sections of the paper.
e) Literature Review
f) Research Design and Methodology
g) Data Instrument
h) Data Collection Tool
i) Data Analysis Plan
Follow APA style to format your paper (Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spacing, etc.).