Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)—Essay
Based on the course readings and your research, write an essay that addresses the following key elements:
- Project scope
- In your own words, with cited support from scholarly resources, clearly and concisely define the construct of a project Scope Statement.
- Explain the use of a common technique to develop a project scope.
- Describe the practice for achieving project scope consensus.
- Project work breakdown structure (WBS)
- In your own words, with cited support from scholarly resources, clearly and concisely define the construct of a project work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Based on the project elements presented in Problem 11-2 (Kerzner, 2017, p. 404), use a software application of your choosing to create a WBS (down through level 3). Include your WBS as an appendix to your essay.
- Describe how your WBS can be used to plan this project scenario.
Properly organize your writing by including the following:
- Cover page
- Body of your work in response to the assignment’s key elements, with headings and subheadings
- List of references
- Appendix (WBS).
The introduction through conclusion sections of your essay should be approximately 4 in length. Support your assignment with a minimum of three scholarly references.