Please make sure that it is your own work and not copy and paste. watch out for Spelling errors and grammar errors. This is a DBA course so the work has to be done at this level.
Book Reference: Gomez-Mejia, L. R., Balkin, D. B., & Cardy, R. L. (2016). Managing human resources (8th ed.) [VitalSource Bookshelf version]. Retrieved from https://online.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780133953718
In Unit II, you will write and submit a research paper that addresses the following items:
- how the role of human resource management is important to the establishment of strategy and structure in an organization;
- how organizational, environmental, and individual challenges influence work-flow analysis;
- how work-flow analysis supports strategy and organizational structure;
- how motivation theories feed into a strong organizational workforce;
- how job design and job analysis is important to organizational structure; and
- how the relationship between a flexible workforce and the human resource information systems supports the strategy and organizational structure.
In preparation for this research paper (due in Unit II), your assignment is to complete a literature search for articles you will use to support your research paper.
Locate two peer-reviewed journal articles from the CSU Online Library, and submit a one-page annotated bibliography for the two resources that you found. Here is the link to the library’s video on how to find peer-reviewed articles: http://libguides.columbiasouthern.edu/howtopeerreviewed
Include an explanation of why the sources were selected and how they are of value to the topic. Use APA style for this assignment.
The following resource(s) may help you with this assignment.
- Citation Guide
- CSU Online Library Research Guide
- Submit Writing Center Request