After receiving MBA from FSU BCBE in May you have just taken the position of Manager of Professional Recruitment at Alaska Regional Hospital (ARH), the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) affiliate in Anchorage AK. The Chief Human Resource Officer has just assigned you to create a recruitment strategy for two key new hires:
· Neurosurgeon with Endovascular experience for a busy practice
· Director of Clinical Professional Development for ARH
You must first decide which position paper to prepare; you only need to write one for this course. Note that ARH and the positions are real; you may use the facts, but you may not copy their material directly from their website!
Please address the following and justify your choices as competitive for Anchorage AK:
1. Provide a brief background summary of ARH and HCA (1 paragraph)
2. Background on living in Anchorage and AK. (1 paragraph)
3. A position or job description:
a. Duties and responsibilities
b. Qualifications including required items and optional but preferred items
c. Experience required
d. License requirements
e. Credentialing including any particulars about AK license reciprocity from the “lower 48” (who would apply to move from Hawaii to Central AK anyway).
4. Compensation and Benefits
5. Relocation assistance including Spouse employment assistance, housing differential or assistance etc. if any.
6. Plan for identifying and attracting qualified applicants
7. Onboarding plan for the successful candidate
8. Budget and timeline for filling the position
Write parsimoniously. Use correct grammar, spelling, and syntax.