Before starting your paper, make sure that you have watched this week’s film Birthright: A War Story located in Module 5.
In your mini-paper, you should discuss the history of the Catholic Church’s struggle against women’s abortion rights in the U.S in 4 paragraphs as portrayed in this film.
· Write four (4) paragraphs for your mini-paper 3.
· You are required to use a minimum of 3 outside sources to support your response.
· You may not use the film, Birthright: A War Story as a source
· At least one of your sources must be from an academic source (research article, academic journal, etc.)
· You may not use Wikipedia as a source
· Cite your sources using APA formatting.
· Mini-papers should be free of grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors.
· Submit your papers via Textbox entry on Canvas.
· If it is easier for you, you can compose your mini-paper in the word processor of your choice (MS Word, Notes, Pages, etc.) and then copy and paste it into the textbox.
Papers are due on Friday by 11:59 PM CST