The Evolution of Nursing: Future Perspectives and Challenges
Nurses work together in many environments. Understanding the roles and responsibilities of each type of graduate nurse will foster cooperative relationships.
- Analyze a specialty that has evolved in a different direction from that of nursing advanced practice (e.g., administration, nursing education, health policy, and/or forensic nursing).
- Appraise key differences in the evolution of this specialty as compared with other nursing advanced practice specialties?
- Evaluate the future vision and goals of your chosen MSN role and relate to emerging healthcare trends and needs.
- Investigate unique challenges in your state related to your chosen role that other nursing advanced practice colleagues should know about your role to promote cooperative relationships amongst the healthcare team.
Your paper must be presented in a single Word document. The paper must be between 3 to 4 pages in length, not including the title and reference list pages. The paper must use proper APA formatting as directed in the APA Publication Manual, 6th edition, including title page, running head, and reference list with properly formatted citations in the body of the paper.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format.